Wharton students have 24/7 access to computer labs and printing services in Jon M. Huntsman Hall, plus the convenience of email bars as well as specially designated terminals located throughout campus, including:
- Four computer labs with capacity for nearly 300 students
- 57 Group Study Rooms with computer workstations, laptop ports, and dual wide-screen displays
- Group workstations throughout the corridors, lounges, and meeting spaces in Huntsman Hall
- E-mail bars dedicated for quick access to e-mail in both Huntsman and Steinberg Hall-Dietrich Hall
- The Virtual Lab allows students to access all the software installed on the Lab computers from home or on their mobile devices.
For more information on the technical features of these spaces, click here.