Building on positive faculty and student feedback from comparative product evaluations, Wharton Computing selected Instructure Canvas LMS as the next-generation replacement for course websites, assignments, and grading activities previously performed using webCafé. Canvas, a best-in-class, cloud-based learning management system (LMS) features a modern user experience and cutting-edge teaching features, such as:
- Powerful online assignment collection options — students can turn in files, fill out forms, record video, or even submit Google Docs.
- The SpeedGrader: using either a Web browser or an iPad app, instructors can flip quickly among turned-in assignments, fill in a score, and give text, audio or video feedback privately to each student.
- Built-in tools for audio and video recording, media import and podcast distribution.
- Real-time collaboration features for document editing, chat and web conferencing.
- Communication profile: be notified of announcements and site changes by text message, email, Facebook, or Twitter.
Tip: Bookmark the login link using the provided URL.
- Log in here: http://wharton.instructure.com