Home > IDEA Courseware > IDEA Courseware Policies
- If you would like assistance setting up your exam, please schedule a consultation with the Courseware Team at least one week in advance of the exam date. Two weeks in advance is preferred.
- While the Courseware Team does not build exam questions for teaching teams, we do provide support for a teaching team’s design and development of exams. A summary of our standard advice can be found in the Wharton Computing Knowledgebase.
- To ensure that your students’ previously-declared exam accommodations in Canvas can be implemented successfully, please provide at least a business day of advance notice if you require help with that task. (Student accommodations, in general, involves several other University of Pennsylvania offices, each with their own process and timetable; our minimum 1-business-day guideline specifically covers IDEA Courseware assistance with the task of implementing accommodations in quiz and assignment settings.)
- All general consultations, such as course design, technology onboarding, etc., are done by appointment only. To request an appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org with all pertinent details and multiple times when you are available to meet.
- Currently, all consultations are being conducted virtually and not in-person.