As FeedbackFruits’ suite of both asynchronous and synchronous tools are used across undergraduate, MBA, Executive Education, and MBA Program for Executives (WEMBA) levels at Wharton, this blog post serves to point you in the right direction when selecting a tool for many different assignment types. The decision tree shown below depicts the appropriate tool selection for students when they are:
- Receiving feedback from the instructor or their peers
- Reflecting on an assignment by evaluating their own abilities
- Presenting to the class in an engaging, interactive way
- Sharing ideas and perspectives
- Improving critical reading skills
- Improving knowledge uptake from study material
Click on each of the hotspots below to learn more about the specific tool offering, including examples of how this could be implemented.